Wednesday, January 2, 2013

100 Random Things About Me - A little at a time

In an effort to let you all get to know me a little bit I am going to come up with as many random facts about myself as I can, hopefully 100.

1. I am 30, YIKES, I feel like that means I'm officially a grown-up although I still get carded any and every time I try to buy alchohol.

2.  Hello, my name is Katie and I am a yarn addict.  I actually think I like yarn more than I like to crochet, which is pretty scary because not many days have gone by in the last two years that I haven't picked up a hook.  I'm a professional hooker.

3.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Grey's Anatomy.  I mean in an unhealthy way.  I talk about them like they are my friends.  I even have been heard to verbalize those words "they are my friends."  I get depressed when I do not have a new Grey's to look forward to.

4.  Purple is my favorite color.

5.  This should be number 1, oops, I am a C, I am a CH, I am a CHRISTIAN.  Proud daughter of the King and LOVE my church family.

6.  I really like Italian food.

7.  Horses are my favorite animal, specifically Straight Egyptian Arabians.

8.  Before I got marries I worked as a groom for 3 years at a National Level Arabian Horse farm for a great trainer and got to work with some of the most beautiful horses in the world like Pyro Thyme SA.

9. I am waiting for my "something big".  2 years ago God asked to me to give up a huge part of my life because "something big is coming" I'm still waiting and believing that it is.

10. When I was a kid I won the YMCA NY State Gymnastics Championship.  It was pretty cool

11. I am a little ADD and a little OCD.  It can be kinda confusing, it means I get really crazy obsessive about something and two hours later I'm really crazy obsessive about something else.

12. Taco Bell is a little bit of heaven.

13.  I always plan too big.

14.  I dream REALLY BIG DREAMS.

15.  I am the oldest of 5 kids.  I have a brother and three sisters, they are my best friends.

16.  I am a mom of 3 girls and a Fred.  Fred is our dog, he adopted us 4 years ago, and my girls guardian angel.  I'm convinced God sent him because my girls are fearless and they needed a constant shadow to tell them when they should be a little afraid.


17.  

No comments:

Post a Comment