Sunday, January 27, 2013

Always a new normal.....

Life has been a little crazy around here lately.  But that really has been the case for our entire marriage.  It feels like every time I start to figure things out and life starts to click and work and go smoothly a big giant bomb of CHAOS gets dropped on us and I have to figure out normal all over again.  I have decided that is just life.  I don't know if everybody's life is that way but mine is.  Always learning a new "normal".  I'm okay with that though, keeps me guessing and on my toes.  I've been working like a mad woman also to get a bunch of my crochet items done for a photo shoot I have planned for this weekend.  I think I'm even going to model it myself which is a big step for me, I much prefer to be the one BEHIND the camera rather than in front of it.  But it's either that or have my hubby modeling infinity scarves for me and he has already put his foot down about that :)  I can't imagine why......

I want to give a quick shout out to a great little handmade business called Hinckledoodle.  If you have never seen some of her things you really need to go check out her shop.  Jessica is an ARMY wife(thank you Hinck family!!)  and expecting her second baby who she just shared with us all is going to be a boy.  I'm so excited for her.  She is also a ton of fun to connect with on facebook and she always seems to have something new going on lately.  Like these adorable new owl magnets she has been busy creating.


Her Fubzee's are one of my favorites.

Meet a Merple

So cute bears and my all time favorites, the bunnies!!!

A multi-colored Yeti, so fun and funky!!
 

So go check in with Jessica on facebook and tell her that I sent you.  I know she will be glad to have you hang around and maybe you can even nab one of her "doodles" but if you see one you want be sure to grab it  as they sell FAST!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are cute little doodles. :)

    Your first paragraph is the story of my life. Everything from life never staying normal and settled (my hubby is a visionary...) to the aforementioned man refusing to model anything I crochet. THE NERVE of these men.

    ReplyDelete